Below you’ll find links to fellow compatriots, collaborators, friends, crushes, not to mention some self promotion, ideas, opportunities, et cetera:
- Nick Ferrio plays country music, he’s a good friend who lives across the hall
- The Vimeo site for David Bird
- Mark Fossen writes his own music and performs any chance he gets. Formerly seen busking around Granville Island in Vancouver, Mark now resides in Ottawa, seeking fortune and happiness.
- Greydyn Wolfcow is a good friend of mine from Ontario, now living in Toronto. We both lived in a town called Newmarket in the early 2000s, and have collaborated on a number of recordings, I played in his band for a short time as well. Greydyn has probably the most diverse and vast musical knowledge and collections of anyone I’ve met.
- Dan Joyce is a friend I’ve known since days in Newmarket, Ontario. He’s since attended and graduated from NSCAD in Halifax, and now is the Art Director at the Khyber Institute of Contemporary Arts
- Whisper To Yell – My writing blog